Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ava's Party in Arkansas














This past weekend we celebrated Ava's 5th birthday and my mom's 50th.  We had the party at my parents and invited family and friends.  We had 32 family/friends show up....and had a total blast. 

The weather was cold, so we chilli with all the fixings.  I made guacamole and we made rotel dip.  

We had another "wedding" cake as Ava describes them. She was big on having two tier cakes this year.  I don't know where she gets the idea for these things....at least we all know she comes by in honest.  

We planned a hayride, pinata, cake festivities and a bonfire.  It was by far the easiest party this year for us.  (Maybe because I could share responsibility...who knows!) 

1 comment:

The Keirsey Family said...

The party looked so fun!! You know you just set her standards very high for years to come....lol!!